Install MetalKettle Repository Addon: Metal kettles are one of the most popular Repo or Kodi which is embedded with various add-ons and programs for your device such as UK Turk Playlists, UKTV Again, 1080p Movies, Movie Hut, Gobble, and Live Max etc. It is one of the biggest repositories for Kodi which offers you the facility of streaming a large number of channels and especially the kids related channels easily on your iOS device.
Click below to install MetalKettle
Features of Metalkettle Repository
- Fast streaming
- Allow accessing a large number of channels, TV shows, movies and Kids channels as well
- Exceptional compatibility
- Very user-friendly interface
- Free accessing
How to use Metalkettle repository On Kodi Krypton all Versions?
Click below to use metalkettle directly
- Go to your Home Screen and then move towards the option of Videos.
- Now select the Add-ons and then Metalkettle repository.
- Once done with it now open the Context Menu-C from your remote and then right click on the Menu Option.
- Select the Add-ons settings and then General.
- Once done with it; now turn on the option of Download Modules on Boot and select the Run option from the provided lists.
- Now add URL: http://bit.ly/allparsers and then press OK to confirm access.
How to Install MetalKettle Repository On Kodi 17 Krypton or Higher Versions?
- Go to your home screen and then move forward with the option of File Manager.
- Now, select the option of Add Source followed by None.
- Once done; now add the URL: http://fusion.tvaddons.ag/ in the provided box and name it as Fusion.
- Once done with it no press OK in order to confirm the changes added.
- Now, go to your Main Menu and then click Add-ons.
- Now, go down with the list and then select the package installer.
- Once done with it; now click install from the zip file followed by Fusion and then Kodi Repos.
- Now, select Language as English and then select the option of repository.metalkettle-x.x.x.zip.
- A pop-up message will appear on your home screen showing that Metalkettles Add-on Repository Enabled.
- Now, tap on the option of Install from Repository and then Metalkettles Repository.
- That’s all. The Metalkettle addon repository has been installed to your Kodi. Enjoy accessing it from the dedicated app icon available on your home screen.
How to Uninstall MetalKettle Kodi Repository?
Click below to uninstall directly
- Go to the main menu of your Kodi and then select the option of Add-ons.
- Now move forward with the System option followed by Addon Browser and then Add-ons.
- Once you have successfully done with it; now, select the Install from Repository and then select the MetalKettle option.
- Once done; now press the menu option from your remote and then select Information and then Uninstall.
- Now, press YES to confirm the uninstallation process.
- That’s all. The MetalKettle Addon Repository has been removed from your Kodi.
Conclusion of MetalKettle Repository Addon
MetalKettle is one of the must-have repositories for Kodi which allows the users to access a vast variety of channels to be accessed. We have provided you details about how to use it, install it uninstall it and features also in this content. Hopefully, you will find a great help from it.