Kodi on PS4:- PlayStation is one of the best gaming consoles all over the world. This series of a gaming console is quite capable of increasing your experience to the next level. PS4 is the latest and advanced version of PlayStation which is fully featured and includes a very user-friendly interface. PS4 along with Kodi is just like additional features to it which enhances the functionality of the PlayStation to a step higher. Kodi on PS4 enables you to stream unlimited TV, movies, music, sports and much more in just a few clicks.
Table of Contents
Detailed Instruction Guide to install Kodi on ps4 and ps3
There is no such direct method of installing Kodi on PS4 and PS3. If you want to do so, here we are providing you the best alternative to Kodi which provides you the same features as the Kodi does. The name of this wonderful app is Plex App. We are here providing you the step by step procedure for getting this wonderful app installed on your PS3 and PS4.
Also, Check More About How to Setup and Install Kodi On Roku
Follow These Steps To Install Kodi on PS4 and PS4 [Working Method]
- Start your PS3 or PS4 gaming console and then go to the option of PlayStation Store.
- Now, move towards the home screen option followed by App section.
- Select the option of Popular and then choose the Plex App.
- Click on the Download option and wait for the installation process to get completed.
- An app icon will appear on your home screen from where you can easily access it in future.
- Once you have done, now go to the option of TV and video available at your home screen and then tap on it to allow access.
- Now, log into your Plex account so that to access your gaming console.
- On the successful login to the app, you will see a code and a link there.
- Follow the link provided and then enter the code provided in the related box.
- You will get a notification message on your home screen.
- Now install the app on your PlayStation and then login with Plex ID.
- Click on the ‘Stay in Trial mode’.
- Go to the Settings > System and then enable the option of Advertise as a server, show camera roll media and then Network discovery.
What are Plex Media Server and Supported Devices for plex server?
Plex Media Server was established in the year 2009. It is software just like Kodi application which can easily run on various operating systems like Windows, Mac OS, Linux, free BSD or NAS etc. This wonderful software application allows you to run both audios as well as video contents efficiently on your device. The content available on Plex Media Server can be easily used with Mobile Smart TVs, streaming boxes or various others. Plex Media Server also enables you to install its premium version also. This premium version of Plex Media Server provides you some additional features also like file synchronization with the smartphone and cloud storage etc.
Check More About How to Install Kodi on Chromecast
Supporting devices of Plex to install Kodi on Ps4 and Ps3
Plex support various streaming devices and leading brands, some of which are: –
- Amazon Fire TV
- Android TV
- Gaming consoles like PS4, PS3, Xbox one Xbox 360
- Apple TV
- Web browsers such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari etc,
Check More About How To Update Kodi On Firestick Or Fire TV
Features and Advantages of Kodi on PS4 and Ps3
Kodi is a wonderful open source media player which provides you unlimited and free functioning features. It allows you to easy and efficiently access a large number of audio, video or picture files. Along with different add-ons, it is one of the best unbeatable toolsets which provides you unlimited functioning. We are here providing you some of the best features and advantages of Kodi on PS4 and PS3 which makes it best among all.
- Kodi on PS4 and PS3 enables you to get best quality audio and video files.
- The various add-ons available for Kodi on PS4 and PS3 are quite efficient of making it perfect device in every aspect.
- The installation process of this wonderful application on your device is quite simple and easy. You can easily install Plex from the PlayStation Store and easily access the app with the help of the link and code provided.
- It is an HTPC application and hence is multifunctional in nature.
I Hope This is the best Working method to Install Kodi on Ps4 & Ps3, Let me know if you have any doubts Regarding this Tutorial, If You have any doubts Drop me a Mail or Comment, we will solve your problem