The Beast Kodi: Beast is actually a custom build for Kodi which you can easily install on your PC, Mac, Android or Firestick. This wonderful build for Kodi usually comes up with various pre-installed third-party add-ons. It means that you now don’t have to waste your precious time in downloading and installing various add-ons manually. You will get mainly two different ways of installing The Beast Kodi 17 Build.
Table of Contents
How to install the Beast Kodi on Krypton 17.3 or Higher Versions
- Launch Kodi 17.3 Krypton on your device.
- Go to your Home Screen and then move forward with the option of Settings.
- Select the option of the File manager and then click on Add Source followed by None.
- Once you have done with it; now Replace None with “http://thebeast2.com/repo/ and then press OK to ensure the changes made.
- Once done; now name this replaced file as per your choice and then press OK. (We are using here Beast Wizard).
- Go back to your Home Screen and then select the option of System,
- Open the Add-ons option and then select “Install from zip file”.
- Once done; click on Beast Wizard and then press on plugin.video.thanos.zip.
- You will receive a notification message showing Beast Wizard Addons Enabled.
- Go back to your Home Screen again and then move forward with Programs > The Beast Wizard > Configure.
- Click on Email and then type your email address in the provided box and then enter the password.
- Once done; press OK.
- Now, click on Open and then choose the build you wanted to install on your device.
- Wait for the installation process to get completed.
- Your beast Kodi have been installed on Krypton 17.3 on now.
- Restart Kodi in order to allow the proper functioning of your addons on your device.
How to install the Beast Kodi Using Amazon Firestick
- Launch Kodi on your Amazon Firestick and then move forward with the option of Settings.
- Select the option of File manager from the given list and then move forward by clicking on Add Source.
- Now, select the option None.
- A pop-up Window will open up asking you to enter the file path in the provided column.
- Add the file path carefully and then enter the name of the file you wanted to add.
- Once done with it click OK in order to ensure the changes made.
- You will get notified about the above process with the help of a notification process i.e. Addon Enabled Notification.
- Once your sign-in process has been completed; you can now enjoy the Beast Kodi on your Amazon Stick.
Conclusion of the Beast Kodi
Beast Kodi 17 is one of the best buildups for Kodi which you can go for installing it on your device. in case if you have struck up with the installation process for the same; you can get the help from the above-provided installation process. We have provided the complete steps to install beast Kodi on Krypton 17.3 and Amazon Firestick; hope it will help you a lot.