Kodi on Samsung Smart Tv: Why We Use Kodi on Samsung Smart TV? Kodi is an open source application for streaming a large number of TV Shows, Movies, and various other channels with a very great ease and if you can using it on a smart TV; what else can better than that. One of the most common reasons for using Kodi on Samsung Smart TV is to use it as a home theatre which will enable you to access various online channels very easily. Moreover, it also offers you the facility of enjoying Youtube as well as watch movies directly from torrent.
It Is Possible to get Kodi on Smart TV?
Yes, it is very much easy to install Kodi on your Smart TV. All you need to have for this is a smart TV working on any kind of operating system; it may be Android, iOS and various others. Moreover, you can easily enhance the capabilities of your smart TV by adding a variety of add-ons on it.
Advantages & Features of Samsung Smart Television
- It enables you to stream various YouTube videos on it
- It offers you the facility of playing various online games easily on your TV.
- You can also check your emails easily on it.
- You can also access your social media account through your Samsung Smart TV.
- Samsung Smart TV is very convenient to use.
- The picture quality if offers to the users are just amazing.
How to Download and Install Kodi on Samsung Smart TV (LG, XBMC, and Samsung)?
- Samsung Smart TV uses Android operating system and hence you can easily download it from Google Play Store.
- Launch your Google Play Store and make a search for the option of Kodi on it.
- Select the advanced version of Kodi and allow it to install on your Samsung Smart TV by clicking on the Install option.
- The downloading process will complete in few seconds; once done with it the application will get automatically installed to your device.
- On the successful completion of the installation process; you can easily access Kodi from your Samsung Smart TV by through the app icon available on your Home Screen.
How to Install Kodi on Samsung Smart TV Using Google Chromecast?
- Install Kodi and Chromecast on your Smartphone from the dedicated Google App Store.
- Go to the Google Play Store and search for the option of Google Home App. & Click Install and wait for the process to get completed.
- Connect Google Chromecast Stick to your Samsung Smart TV.
- Now, go to Google Home App > Cast Screen/Audio.
- You can now view your mobile screen on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Click on Stream Multimedia contents and enjoy streaming Kodi on your Smart TV.
How to Install Kodi on Samsung Smart TV Using Android TV Box?
- Connect your Android TV box to your Samsung Smart TV.
- Go to Google Play Store and search for Kodi there.
- Once you get the app; click on Install.
- Wait for the installation process to get completed and start accessing the app from the app icon present on your Home Screen.
How to install Kodi on Samsung Smart TV Using Kodi WebOS?
It would not be easy to use Kodi on your Samsung Smart TV with the help of Web OS. So, if you are looking forward to enjoying the services of Kodi on your Samsung Smart TV; you can easily do it with the help of Android OS. Just follow the above-provided procedure to get it on your device.
Things to do after installing Kodi on Samsung Smart TV
- Reboot your device in order to avail proper functioning
- Add various add-ons to Kodi in order to enhance the accessing features
- Just make sure to have fast internet connection for seamless streaming
Conclusion of Kodi On Samsung Smart Tv
We hope the above article will surely help you in solving your queries in relation to installing Kodi on Samsung Smart TV. There is no such direct method available for accessing Kodi on Samsung so just choose any one of the suitable methods and enjoy accessing streaming Kodi on your Samsung Smart TV.