Third-party app installers have become a way of life for iOS users as they gradually begin to take over from Cydia as a way of getting unofficial, modified apps and games. Until now, Android users needed to root their devices if they wanted anything out of the ordinary, but one of the iOS app installers has released an APK version. That installer is called Panda Helper, and it is one of the most popular installers ever released, offering thousands of third-party apps and tweaks. It is free to download and use, and we’re going to walk you through it right now.
How to Install Panda Helper APK on Android:
First off, you cant get this from the Android store – it is an app store itself and doesn’t meet Google’s app guidelines. It is pretty simple to do though; you just download the APK file directly to your Android device:
- First, go to your device Security Settings ( Settings > Security ) and enable the Unknown Sources option
- Open your browser and go to the official Panda Helper download page
- Download the Panda Helper Android APK
- Open your app Downloads folder and tap on the APK file
- Follow the instructions on the screen to install it on your device
- When the Panda Helper icon shows up on your home page, you know the installation is finished
How to Use Panda Helper on Android
Downloading it is one thing, but now you want to download all your favorite modified apps, games, and tweaks. Here’s how:
- Tap the icon on your home page to open Panda Helper
- You can browse through what’s in the app store, or you can use the search bar to find a specific app or game
- Tap on the result you want
- Tap the Install button and follow any other in-app instructions to install your app or game onto your device
Panda Helper Features for Android
Panda Helper offers a ton of features for Android users:
- Full support for all Android devices
- Supported on all Android versions, right up to the latest
- User-friendly app
- Built-in search bar to make finding your apps easy
- Apps sorted into categories
- No need to root your device
- Thousands of unofficial apps and games – iOS and Android
- Android tweaks
- Plenty of free premium apps and games
- Updated daily with new content, bug fixes and enhancements
- All apps can be updated via Panda Helper – no need to touch the Play Store
Panda Helper is a fantastic app installer, one of the very best ways for Android users to download unofficial apps and games. It is permanently monitored, regularly updated, and one of the easiest to use. With several app categories to choose from, you can find a whole load of unofficial tweaked apps – Spotify++, WhatsApp++, YouTube++, Facebook++, and loads more ++ apps – all with additional features and extra functionalities. You can download movies streaming apps, game emulators to turn your Android device into a games console, unlocked and free games, fully-featured screen recorders, and so much more.
Panda Helper Alternative
There is another alternative to Panda Helper for Android users, and it’s a similar app store called ACMarket. The difference is, ACMarket is purely for Android users and contains only Android apps. It is supported on all Android devices and firmware versions and, if you can’t use Panda Helper for some reason, it is worth a look.
How to Delete Panda Helper
Should you decide that Panda Helper isn’t for you, deleting it from your Android device is simple:
- Open your Android Settings app
- Tap on Apps and Notifications
- Go to See All Apps
- Find the Panda Helper app in the list and click on it
- Tap on Uninstall
- Panda Helper app will be un-installed from your device.
Panda Helper is well worth a try for Android users; not only does it offer a cool range of unofficial Android apps, but users also get to try some unofficial iOS apps and games too. It is fast becoming the app store of choice with millions of users the world over making Panda Helper their go-to App Store. Make it yours; download it today and fill your device with cool apps and tweaks for free.