With the growth of streaming services, individuals quit their cable connections. No one likes to wait and why should they wait even, given the streaming material alternative is anytime available.
In 2021, it was renamed Paramount Plus and is exclusively accessible in the United States, with additional features. The Paramount Plus service streams movies, series, and programs, and it provides a one-month free trial to try out the service. Limited Commercials and Commercials Free are the two types of subscriptions available on this platform.
It also has Paramount Plus Originals including NFL, UEFA, and Europa League live sporting events. The Commercials Limited membership is $5.99 per month, while the Commercials free subscription is $9.99 per month.
CBS (Paramount Plus) is one of the most widely utilized broadcasting platforms but we can assist you if you want to break all links from it. Here is a step-by-step guide on How To Cancel CBS All Access on Roku.
Table of Contents
How To Cancel CBS All Access on Roku Device
- Start Roku and press the remote home button.
- From the drop-down menu, select streaming channels.
- Select Search Channels and write Paramount Plus in the search box.
- In available applications, choose the Paramount Plus app.
- Click the Remote’s * button and choose to Manage the Subscription.
- In the Subscription Management popup, Click Cancel Subscription.
How To Cancel CBS All Access On Roku’s Website
- Visit the Roku website by opening google chrome.
- Login into Roku with your Roku credentials & click on My Account.
- Select Manage your subscriptions by clicking on Manage Account.
- Head towards the list of apps & select Paramount Plus.
- Tap Unsubscribe to Cancel Subscription.
- To finalize the cancellation procedure, click Done.
How To Cancel CBS All Access on Paramount’s Official Website
If you signed up for CBS All Access (Paramount+) via the website, you may manage your account from there. You can use the following procedures to cancel, renew, or alter your Paramount+ account from there.
- Head to Paramount+ account & sign in for it.
- Once in the top right-hand corner you have clicked on your account name, click “Account.”
- Then hit the “Cancel subscription” by opening the “Accounts page”.
How to cancel CBS All Access via Phone call?
If everything else fails, contact the Paramount+ Support staff here to cancel your subscription. The steps to cancel this subscription via phone call are:
- Call 1-888-274-5343 to speak with a customer service representative.
- Notify the representative of your desire to cancel your membership.
- When your account is closed, ask the agent for a confirmation email.
Cancel CBS All Access Subscription via App Store
You may cancel your Paramount+ membership via the App Store on macOS 10.15 Catalina or higher by following the steps listed below.
- Log into your account by opening the App Store.
- Select “View Information” from the top-right area of the “Account” box.
- Head to the “Account Information” and scroll down to select “Manage” from the “Subscription” row.
- Scroll down to the “Active” area of the “Subscriptions” box and look for “Paramount+ on Apple TV.” To view your subscription choices, click “Edit.”
- Click “Cancel Subscription” in the “Edit Subscription” window.
How To Cancel CBS All Access CBS All Access Subscription via Play Store
- On your android device, head to the play store.
- Select the three-line menu
- Navigate to CBS using the ‘Subscription’ option.
- Choose ‘Cancel Subscription,’ describe why you’d like to cancel, and you’re done with the cancellation process.
Depending on the platform you subscribed to, you might opt to cancel your CBS All Access (Paramount Plus) membership. If you change your mind about canceling your CBS All Access membership, you can resume it until the end of your payment cycle or till the end of your free trial period.