If you are Kodi users then you may notice some pop-up errors while you are trying to watch videos. These errors are annoying for users because it interrupts your videos. Flashx TV Pair Error On Kodi is one of the most common errors.
In this article, we are going to share a guide on how can we remove these pop-up errors on Kodi. Some of the common errors we face with Kodi are thevideo.me/pair, vidup.me, vshare.eu/pair, cache issues, Flashx TV Pair Error On Kodi, no stream available errors and a lot more. Here we will explain how to fix flashx stream authorization error on Kodi.
What is Stream Authorization Error On Kodi?
Kodi is open-source software and It is considered to be an excellent name used in the field of entertainment. Kodi media player is known to provide loads of videos, TV shows and movies. You can stream your favorite videos and films on Kodi. But to stream contents on Kodi, There exist various add-ons (Video add-ons) of the same that a person can add to the player so as to improve the user experience.
In this media player sometimes you faced stream authorization error. Let’s understand the basic concept of this error. As we mentioned above you can watch and stream movies and tv shows on Kodi with the help of Kodi video add-ons.
But since most of these movies and TV shows are hosted on a remote server, you need software to access and stream the contents available on these servers. If you are streaming recently released movie on Kodi then. There are many people like you also trying to watch that particular movie.
Even, bots and scrappers are also trying to access those contents. Due to high traffic on the server, these errors appear on Kodi. To prevent the unexpected shutdown of the server due to high traffic, they follow the stream authorization method. So we can say that Stream authorization means you need to authorize your streaming. I think now you got the whole point of stream authorization.
Also, Read – How To Download Showbox Apk
How To Fix Flashx TV Pair Error On Kodi
- At first Launch or open Kodi Software on your device. Now, open any video add-ons from Kodi App.
- It will load the list of available servers in your location at that time.
- Now try to open any movies or videos using flashx.
- Then you will get flashx tv pair stream authorization error on Kodi.
- In the next step, you have to visit the link given below.
- Visit https://flashx.tv/pairing.php on your browser.
- Here you will get an option to Signup and register thereby providing your Username, Email, Password, Country and Verification Code.
- After the successful registration, you will get a verification mail to confirm your account.
- Open the mail and click on the confirmation link.
- Now visit https://flashx.tv/pairing.php again and you will get a checkbox and Pair Now option.
- Click on the verify me and then it will take few seconds to verify and when the Bluetick appears to click on Pair Now option.
- It will take a few seconds to pair then you will be taken to a new tab with popup message Pairing Successful. You are all set and now you will not get Flashx TV Pair Error On Kodi.
In this article, we mentioned the information for the people who want to fix flashx errors on their Kodi. It can help you to watch your favorite videos on your Kodi addon for a duration of four hours. Repeat the same process for every 4 hours since pairing is only allowed for 4 hours. So you have to do the pairing for every 4 hours. Follow the above method again and you can solve your flashx pair error on Kodi.